How to tell if you might be a "high tech redneck"
Web page updated by Joe Brotherton 11/17/95 http://www.engr.orst.edu/~brothejo/Humor/hightech_redneck.html
You might be a High Tech Redneck if...
01. If your e-mail address ends in ".over.yonder.com"
02. If you connect to the World Wide Web via a "Down Home Page"
03. If the bumper sticker on your truck says "My other computer is a laptop"
04. If your laptop has a sticker that says "Protected by Smith and Wesson"
05. If you've ever doubled the value of your truck by installing a cellular phone
06. If your basball cap read "DEC" instead of "CAT"
07. If your computer is worth more than all your cars combined
08. If your wife said "either she or the computer had to go", and you still don't miss her
09. If you've ever used a CD-ROM as a coaster to set your beer on
10. If you ever refer to your computer as "Ole Bessy"
11. If your screen saver is a bitmap image of your favorite truck, tractor, or farm animal
12. If you start all your e-mails with the words "Howdy y'all"
If there is no menu on the left side of the screen, you need to click here to activate the menu.