Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty in Engineering but Aren't:
10. Did you order enough 2 inch nipples?
09. Shaft alignment is critical.
08. How'd your penetration test turn out?
07. Did you have an unplanned release?
06. Did your relief's blow at the right pressure?
05. There was a crack in the girth?
04. We're gonna pump it 'til it fractures, then fill it full of propellant.
03. We circulated fluid on the backside.
02. POOH - Pulled Out Of Hole!
And the number one thing that sounds dirty in engineering but isn't:
01. Are you getting enough head?
If there is no menu on the left side of the screen, you need to click here to activate the menu.