Darrell Woodruff asks: "If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
And from Geneva Hilliard:
This is the addendum to your joke about "If a man speaks in the forest .............."
01. The Female always makes the Rules.
02. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification or approval from the Male.
03. No Male can possibly know all of the Rules.
04. If the Female suspects that the Male knows all of the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
05. The Female is NEVER wrong.
06. In the unlikely event that the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which is a direct result of something the Male said or did.
07. If Rule 6 applies the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
08. The Female can change her mind at any time with or without a reason.
09. The male must never change his mind without written consent and approval from the Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time and for any reason.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The female must under NO CIRCUMSTANCES let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. Any attempt to document there Rules could result in bodily harm or death to the Male.
14. No anger or emotional outburst on the part of the Female may be blamed on PMS. This will result in swift and extreme retribution.
15. If the Female has P.M.S., all of the Rules are null and void.
If there is no menu on the left side of the screen, you need to click here to activate the menu.